@pallad/config is a library that helps you create and maintain configuration objects in a type-safe manner with validation.
Define smart configuration objects and initialize its properties from different sources like environment variables, configuration files.
Easily manage configurations for different environments like CI, production, or development.
- 👷 Built with Typescript
- 🔥 Supports loading configuration from env, envfiles, ssm
- 👌 Supports asynchronous configuration sources
- 🎒 Helpful presets for easy config definition
- 👀 Great CLI for browsing and validating final configuration
- 👶 Great for continuous integration (CI)
- 🧑🤝🧑 Type friendly
- ❤️ Easy integration with any kind of applications
Join our discord server